Wednesday, May 25, 2011

HI! I'm RUFUS!!!

{This is me when I got to ACCT. Not my best look.}

Hi! My name is Rufus and I am a ten (cool, eh?!) year old Pit Bull Mix. I was found wandering the streets of Philadelphia on April 13th, emaciated (I only weighted 32 pounds!), bleeding, missing a lot of my hair and generally in pretty rough shape. I don't like to talk about my past much, because it wasn't a lot of fun, so no one really knows that much about what life was like before I came to the shelter.

{This is me now! I've gained TEN pounds in one month! Awesome!!}

Now, though...OH BOY! Life is GOOD. I have been in foster care since April 27th and we do so many AMAZING things every day. I am so psyched about all the stuff I get to do, I wanted to share it all with you.

I'm going to go do some awesome stuff now, so, stay tuned for some awesome posts filled with all the things I LOVE! (spoiler alert: I eat TWO meals a day! TWO! Can you believe it?!?)

2 comments:

  1. Rufus, I for one can't wait to hear about your awesome adventures. Enjoy your meals, you lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete